Pages

Saturday 7 July 2012

sunset tan

REVIEW FOR KOKURYU SUNSET TAN SUPER CAKE FOUNDATION 
My picture are not really in high quality as im using normal camera 
Recently my daughter pull my super laptop from my working table cost a serious damage 
Im still waiting for my new super laptop from my super hubby!
(arghjzj64@~"ter la new laptop)

hmm.. i have 20 mintues before my daughter awake so 
Background minght a bit huhmm?? but i think thats fine


addoi!! look so pale haha.. 
anyway this is before make up 
i have apply a very thin moisturiser like usual


Ok im done
After /sunset tan 
look more matured colour and suitable for middle skin colour
(not to fair/not to dark Just nice and its look super natural
like you not using foundation.

Auch!! Daughter awake! 
ngam2 15 minutes for mommy haha.. 

ok thats all for sunset tan 
Hope you like the colour and happy shopping :)










No comments:

Post a Comment